[ISN] FIRST 2003

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 23:34:06 PDT

    Forwarded from: Roger Safian <r-safianat_private>

    Greetings,

    Just wanted to drop you a note to let you know that you only have one
    month left to register for FIRST 2003.  This year's conference is in
    Ottawa Canada from June 22nd through June 27th.  We have a great
    program lined up, including a new tutorial on secure programming and a
    presentation from the US Department of Justice on incident response
    and law enforcement.

    I'm also really excited about our keynote addresses.  Our keynotes are
    going to focus on the roll of information security and critical
    infrastructure.  What I think will be really interesting about this
    topic will be that we will be getting separate presentations from the
    Canadian and US governments, as well as a representative from the EU.

    You'll find complete conference details and a registration form at
    <http://www.first.org/conference/2003/> and I hop to see you there.

    Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
    --
    Roger A. Safian
    r-safianat_private (email) public key available on many key servers.

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn'
    in the BODY of the mail.