[ISN] FC: Orrin Hatch's personal homepage links to a porn site

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 01:53:20 PDT

    Wow, when it rains, it pours!

    This is bound to be blocked by over a 100+ subscribers corporate
    content filters, but...

    The link mentioned below is down, but leave it to Internet Wayback
    Machine to have archived a copy of this page.

    http://web.archive.org/web/20021021011621/http://www.senate.gov/~hatch/index.cfm?Fuseaction=Students.Utah

    Its also a healthy reminder to watch the expiration dates on your
    organization's internet domains, and of those your sites link to. :)

    William Knowles
    wkat_private

    P.S. The linked website is not safe for work.