[ISN] Call for Donations for InfoSec News and C4I.org

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 02:49:30 PDT

    http://www.c4i.org/contribute.html

    First, we would like to thank those of you who stepped up to the plate
    and donated a little something to InfoSec News and C4I.org, its
    greatly appreciated!

    If you tried to donate a $1.00+ via Paypal yesterday and were getting
    a note about an additional $4 Shipping and Handling charge, that's
    been fixed.

    Still thinking about donating? In the last year, we've have averaged
    about 140 messages a month, five to seven times a week. If you find
    InfoSec News benifical to you personally or professionally, please
    consider making a small donation to not only continue the work we've
    been doing, but improve our services.

    Thank you for your consideration!

    William Knowles
    wkat_private

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn'
    in the BODY of the mail.