Re: [ISN] DHS selects Dell for software

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 00:47:19 PDT

    Forwarded from: Aj Effin Reznor <ajat_private>

    "InfoSec News was known to say....."

    > We remove information from the Internet about potential
    > vulnerabilities because of security risks. Now I see posted in the
    > news release below, information which could be used to launch a
    > cyber attack against the US government department, responsible for
    > security.
    >
    > Does anyone else see the problem with this announcement?

    Not just that, but this one also:

    http://www.govexec.com/dailyfed/0703/071503h2.htm

    All XP.  "Kiddies, start yer skripts!"

    -aj.

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn'
    in the BODY of the mail.