[ISN] InfoSec News goes on hiatus until 08.06.03

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 01:13:17 PDT

    Forwarded from: William Knowles <wkat_private>

    I'll be in Las Vegas for both Blackhat and Defcon, but I will only be
    checking messages once a day.

    Leave a number if you want to reach me.

    See some of you in Las Vegas, and for the rest you, see you
    on August 6th 2003!

    Cheers!

    William Knowles
    wkat_private

    "Communications without intelligence is noise;  Intelligence
    without communications is irrelevant." Gen Alfred. M. Gray, USMC
    C4I.org - Computer Security, & Intelligence - http://www.c4i.org
    Help C4I.org with a donation: http://www.c4i.org/contribute.html