[ISN] A developing indicators and analysis of the standards for information security

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 02:21:09 PDT

    Forwarded from: youngjinShin <jinsyjat_private>

    http://web.skku.edu/~gep/survey/asurvey_e.html

    Greeting!

    I've been making out my dissertation entitled, "A developing
    indicators and analysis of the standards for information security", as
    a Ph. D. candidate of the Sungkyunkwan University in Seoul, Korea.

    The research results will be used for the comparative analysis of
    standards of information security in the 50 countries after estimating
    the relative significance of primary indicators.

    And your answer is for the weight of significance of information
    security as representative in your country and will be used for
    accademic purpose.

    It will be useful for the studying of information security and will be
    important data for the information security policies.

    Thank you in advance for your valuable time.

    2003. 9. 1.

    Sincerely,

    Youngjin, Shin
    Ph.D. Candidate in Graduate
    of the Sungkyunkwan University.

    (Academic Advisor: Prof. Seang-Tae, Kim)

    *If you know the consistent indicators of following statements in
    detail, please see the foot of page.

    [...]

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn'
    in the BODY of the mail.