From: InfoSec News (isn@private)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 00:23:36 PST

    Every time someone signs off InfoSec News, I manually type out a note
    wondering why you've signed off the list, for the most part its
    usually because someone is changing addresses, taking a vacation, or
    leaving for a better opportunity.

    A troubling trend is people finally tossing up their hands in the air
    and leaving the industry altogether, so with Ben's permission, I've
    posted his debrief note for everyone.

    - William