[ISN] December 9th NB Privacy & Security Day

From: InfoSec News (isn@private)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 04:09:46 PST

    Forwarded from: Mark Bernard <mbernard@private>

    Good morning Associates,

    We are in the final planning stages of our December 9th Privacy &
    Security Day event and we have a few openings available for lecturers.
    If you are interested please contact me at your next opportunity for a
    copy of the lecturers guide including instructions for presentation
    submissions and a listing of seminar lecture topics.

    Registration will be available for those who would like to attend from
    our local web site later on this week; http://www.nb-htcia.org

    Please assist,
    Mark.

    Director of Education,
    NB Privacy & Security Day
    http://nb-htcia.org

    Mark E. S. Bernard, CISM,
    Apollo Computer Consultants Inc.

    email: Mark.Bernard.CISM@apollo-cc.com
    Web site: www.apollo-cc.com
    Phone: (506) 375-6368

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org