Re: [ISN] White House chastised for use of security technology

From: InfoSec News (isn@private)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 03:15:34 PST

    Forwarded from: "Bill Scherr IV, GSEC, GCIA" <bschnzl@private>

    Watch your sources folks...

    Not only was Zoe Baird a Clinton Appointee, but she served on the
    President's Foriegn Intelligence Advisory Board at the time when
    a) we were supposed to be tracking Saddam Hussien's WMD potential and
    b) we let Osama bin whatshisface go scot free, twice.

    http://www.disinfopedia.org/wiki.phtml?title=Zoe_Baird

    James Barksdale let potentially the most lucrative software market
    since the OS slip through his hands.

    These two are lecturing on network innovation?  One doesn't know how
    to use information and the other failed to exercise his technological
    leadership position.  And whoda thunk they'd be criticising Bush...
    Yep, no independence issues here...

    My $0.02

    B.

    On 3 Dec 2003, this text appeared purporting to belong to InfoSec