[ISN] Hacker research survey

From: InfoSec News (isn@private)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 02:36:31 PST

    Forwarded from: A Moyes <project560@private>

    http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=84884

    This survey is being used for a graduate-level study of the
    motivations behind hacking.  The results of the study will be reported
    in aggregate form as part of a final research paper in the coming
    weeks.  Your personal information will not be issued as part of the
    report and will not be used or exposed to those beyond the (two)
    researchers except to contact you for further questioning
    (if you are willing).

    If possible, it is our hope to also use the aggregate results to
    create projects to fill the chasm between hackers, companies, and
    Government entities. These may include organized competitions,
    sponsoring corporate/government entities, and so forth.  Our
    hypothesis is that the true motivations behind most intrusive behavior
    is not necessarily conflicting with government and corporate goals.
    If this is true, Why not align the two?

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org