Re: [ISN] Computer sleuths ply Internet

From: InfoSec News (isn@private)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 04:31:31 PST

    Forwarded from: Jon Miller <cio.ny@private>

    The efforts of HTCIA (of which I am a member) are extremely valuable
    in the area of bringing together the resources of LE and the private
    sector, they are a critical component in the web of security.

    Organizations such as (FBI) InfraGard and the (USSS) Electronic Crimes
    Task Force of which I am also proud to be associated with, have been
    doing this for some time. It is indeed good to know that the paradigm
    of information sharing, security awareness and cooperation is
    spreading throughout our community in a way that will help all stay
    secure - by breaking down the barriers...

    It is only by working together that we will achieve this goal.

    With best regards for a safe and prosperous new year,

    ---
    Jon Miller, CISSP, GSEC
    Chief Information Security Officer
    The City of New York, HRA