[ISN] CFP: 8th Annual Colloquium on Information Systems Security Education

From: InfoSec News (isn@private)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2004 - 04:46:45 PST

    Forwarded from: "Julie JCH Ryan, D.Sc." <jjchryan@private>

    http://www.ncisse.org/conferences.htm

    8th Annual Colloquium: 7-10 June, 2004

    Cyber Security Partnerships:  Cooperation, Collaboration, and Teamwork
    for Excellence in Information Assurance Education

    Recognizing that the protection of information and infrastructures
    that are used to create, store, process and communicate information is
    vital to the productivity and security of our nation, and to assure
    the continuity and growth of our infrastructure-based society, the
    Colloquium provides a forum for dialogue among leading figures in
    government, industry and academia to work in partnership to define
    current and emerging requirements for information security education,
    and to influence and encourage the development and expansion of
    information security curricula especially at the graduate and
    undergraduate levels.

    Call for Papers - CISSE 2004
    http://www.ncisse.org/papers.htm

    Cyber Security Partnerships:  Cooperation, Collaboration, and Teamwork
    for Excellence in Information Assurance Education

    This colloquium, the eigth in an ongoing annual series, will bring
    together leading figures from academia, government, and industry to
    address the national need for security and assurance of our
    information and communications infrastructure. This goal requires both
    an information-literate work force that is aware of its vulnerability
    as well as a cadre of information professionals that are knowledgeable
    of the recognized "best practices" available in information security
    and information assurance.

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org