[ISN] Blackwater Security Memorial Fund

From: InfoSec News (isn@private)
Date: Sun Apr 04 2004 - 23:01:01 PDT

    http://www.blackwatersecurity.com

    April 1, 2004; 8:40 a.m. EST

    "We grieve today for the loss of our colleagues and we pray for their
    families. The names of the victims will not be released out of respect
    for their families.

    "The graphic images of the unprovoked attack and subsequent heinous
    mistreatment of our friends exhibits the extraordinary conditions
    under which we voluntarily work to bring freedom and democracy to the
    Iraqi people.

    "Coalition forces and civilian contractors and administrators work
    side by side every day with the Iraqi people to provide essential
    goods and services like food, water, electricity and vital security to
    the Iraqi citizens and coalition members. Our tasks are dangerous and
    while we feel sadness for our fallen colleagues, we also feel pride
    and satisfaction that we are making a difference for the people of
    Iraq.

    A Memorial Fund has been established to support the victim's families
    of the March 31, 2004 Fallujah attack. All memorial gifts will be
    documented and appropriately acknowledged with due regard to the
    wishes of the donor and the nature of the contribution. Our thoughts
    and prayers are with the families of the victims

    Please Mail the contributions to:
    Memorial Fund
    PO Box 159
    Moyock, NC 27958