[ISN] PHRACK #62 CALL FOR PAPERS

From: InfoSec News (isn@private)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 07:15:51 PDT

    [-]=====================================================================[-]

                               : P H R A C K - 6 2 :

       CALL FOR PAPERS * CALL FOR PAPERS * CALL FOR PAPERS * CALL FOR PAPERS

                      ---------------------------------
                      Deadline: 01 July 2004 at 11:59pm
                      http://www.phrack.org/cfp_p62.txt
                      ---------------------------------

       Phrackstaff is pleased to bring you PHRACK CALL FOR PAPERS #62.

       Thanks to our buddies in australia will we go for another historical
       hardcover release at ruxc0n (http://www.ruxcon.org). Phrack authors
       get free entrance. Check out http://www.phrack.org for more infos.

       Dont bother us with lame articles -- only the real papers will make it.
       PHRACK is now accepting papers for this edition. As usual, papers can be
       on any topic related to the following:

              - hacking
              - phreaking
              - spying
              - carding
              - cybernetics
              - radio
              - electronics
              - forensics
              - reverse engineering
              - cryptography
              - anarchy
              - conspiracy
              - world news

       As in previous issues, we will showcase selected tools from the hacking
       community. Send us your toolz, links and logs for warez that are worthy
       of being mentioned in our holy magazine.

       Since 1985, PHRACK MAGAZINE has been providing the hacker community with
       information on operating systems, network technologies and telephony, as
       well as relaying features of interest for the international computer
       underground. PHRACK MAGAZINE is made available to the public, as often as
       possible, free of charge.

       PHRACK STAFF   <--- is at ruxc0n!
       phrackstaff@private