Re: [ISN] Hacker Hits License Plate Database

From: InfoSec News (isn@private)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 00:18:42 PDT

    Forwarded from: Kurt Seifried <listuser@private>

    > It was the first time a secretary of state computer system has been
    > hacked during Jesse White's tenure, Druker said.

    Shouldn't that be:

    "It was the first time an electronic break-in to a secretary of state
    computer system has been publicly reported."

    or at least:

    "It was the first time an electronic break-in to a secretary of state
    computer system has been detected."

    Somehow I doubt this is the first ever time that a break-in has
    occured.

    Kurt Seifried, kurt@private
    A15B BEE5 B391 B9AD B0EF
    AEB0 AD63 0B4E AD56 E574