RE: [ISN] [Vmyths.com ALERT] Will U.S. try to extradite Sasser's creator?

From: InfoSec News (isn@private)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 22:48:37 PDT

    Fowarded from: Pete Simpson <pete.simpson@private>

    Extradition not desirable, Rob? Why not?

    Could it be that the culprits fit the profile of some geeky teenage
    kid. If these had been extradited to stand trial in the US for
    'multi-billion' dollar crime:

    	1 - would these outrageous damage estimates stand scrutiny
    	2 - would the repeated images of geeky kids conflict with the
                preferred image of crazed terrorists hell bent on destruction
                the national infrastructure

    or am I just a cynic seeing propaganda angles where the don't even
    exist?

    [...]