[ISN] Holiday Break!

From: InfoSec News (isn@private)
Date: Tue Dec 28 2004 - 22:38:08 PST

If you haven't noticed, I've been taking a little break from sending
out InfoSec News. I figured with ALL the vacation bouncebacks with
everyone on holiday break, I should take a little one too. :)

I might post one more batch before the end of the year, but at least
for those of you working the New Years watch, you'll have a
little something to read before Regis drops the ball.

Cheers!

William Knowles
wk@private

"Communications without intelligence is noise;  Intelligence
without communications is irrelevant." Gen Alfred. M. Gray, USMC
C4I.org - Computer Security, & Intelligence - http://www.c4i.org

Open Source Vulnerability Database (OSVDB) Everything is Vulnerable - http://www.osvdb.org/