Re: [ISN] Industry group draws scrutiny

From: InfoSec News (isn@private)
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 03:14:36 PDT

Forwarded from: Mark Bernard <Mark.Bernard@private>

Dear Associates,

In light of these events I would recommend that serious professionals
interested in information security including investigations and
forensics take a look the High Tech Crime Investigation Association.
It doesn't cost $60k to join and has been around providing value to
government agencies, law enforcement and private businesses longer
than most of these organizations.  http://www.htcia.org

[...]

The High Technology Crime Investigation Association (HTCIA) is
designed to encourage, promote, aid and effect the voluntary
interchange of data, information, experience, ideas and knowledge
about methods, processes, and techniques relating to investigations
and security in advanced technologies among its membership.

[...]

Best regards,
Mark.

Mark E. S. Bernard, CISM, CISSP, PM,
Principal, Risk Management Services,

e-mail: Mark.Bernard@private
Web: http://www.TechSecure.ca
Phone: (506) 325-0444

Leadership Quotes by John Quincy Adams: "If your actions inspire others to
dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader."