[ISN] LayerOne 2005 only a week away

From: InfoSec News (isn@private)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 03:05:40 PDT

Forwarded from: Layer One <layeronecfp@private>

LayerOne 2005
April 23-24
Pasadena Hilton
Pasadena, CA
http://layerone.info

For Immediate Release
4/15/05

Happy Tax Day. This is the final announcement for LayerOne 2005.
Pre-registration will be ending Monday 4/18/05. At that point tickets
will be 60 dollars and available only in person at the event. If you
still want to get the 50 dollar price, pre-register before the weekend
is out.

Lots of great speakers and topics

Major Malfunction will be joining us from the UK to talk about
infrared hacking. In addition we have several members of the Shmoo
Group speaking, as well as great talks on everthing from 'simulated
reality' to BIOS hacking. APC (the UPS people) will be on hand to give
a product demo of some of their rackmount equipment as well as to toss
out some goodies. One of our organizers has also graciously donated a
new PSP to be raffled off at the Saturday night reception.

Reminder, if/when you book a room at the Pasadena Hilton, mention code
'LON' to get the 139 a night room rate. Also, mention LayerOne at the
hotel to recieve 20% off your daily parking fee (8 dollars vs. 10
dollars)

We look forward to seeing you in sunny California next weekend!

                                -The LayerOne Staff

Network Security - http://www.auditmypc.com
Free vulnerability test - How secure is your computer?