[ISN] Happy Holidays To All

From: InfoSec News (isn@private)
Date: Fri Dec 23 2005 - 22:14:18 PST

Merry Christmas to everyone reading the InfoSec News list!

In the coming days as we enjoy our holiday festivities with friends
and family, I ask that you take the time to remember the soldiers,
support workers, and security personnel that work tirelessly to
protect us. For as long as I can remember, there have always been
members of the Armed Forces working on Christmas in places so far
removed from the comfort and safety of their homes, and this year is
no exception. As you and I open presents, these brave men and women
have only the memories of holidays past to get them through the
season.

As we prepare for our own holiday celebrations, the staff of InfoSec
News will take the time to reflect on all those who work to serve us
so valiantly and all those who made the greatest sacrifice of all to
guarantee our freedom. One doesn't need to be a Christian to enjoy the
message of the season. Have a safe and happy holiday.

Best wishes for a happy and healthy new year!

William Knowles
wk@private

Earn your Master's degree in Information Security ONLINE
www.msia.norwich.edu/csi
Study IA management practices and the latest infosec issues.
Norwich University is an NSA Center of Excellence.