[ISN] Computer Forensics Podcast

From: InfoSec News (isn@private)
Date: Tue Dec 27 2005 - 00:18:10 PST

Forwarded from: Jesse Kornblum <jesse.kornblum@private>

It looks like computer forensic geeks have joined the wonderful world
of podcasting!

Bret Padres and Ovie Carroll, both former AFOSI agents, have started a
weekly podcast called CyberSpeak, http://cyberspeak.libsyn.com/

The show covers computer forensics and computer security issues in a
fun and informative matter. This week's show, for example, covered "an
update on the Sober worm, a hard drive destruction device, an update
on the Best Buy hacker, and an appearance by open source forensics
tool author Nicholas Harbour" author of our friend dcfldd.

iTunes and other RSS users can subscribe directly to
http://cyberspeak.libsyn.com/rss

Disclaimer: I have been invited to participate in this podcast in the
near future.

Earn your Master's degree in Information Security ONLINE
www.msia.norwich.edu/csi
Study IA management practices and the latest infosec issues.
Norwich University is an NSA Center of Excellence.