[ISN] LayerOne 2006 - Finalized Speaker Line-Up Announced

From: InfoSec News (isn@private)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 22:33:15 PDT

Forwarded from: Layer One <layeronecfp@private>

With less than two weeks to go LayerOne would like to announce that
this years Call For Papers is now closed. We would like to thank
everyone that submitted a paper. The response we recieved was so
overwhelming that we will be making changes to the show for next year
to accomodate more speakers (i.e. adding a day, multiple tracks,
etc.). We have made our selections and the final speaker line-up and
schedule can be viewed on our website. Pre-registration is still open,
but will be closing at midnight on April the 8th. Tickets will be
available at the door, but the cost will be 80 dollars. Once again, we
would like to thank everyone in the community who has supported us and
we look forward to seeing you on the 15th. Event details are as
follows:

LayerOne 2006
April 15-16, 2006
Pasadena Hilton, Pasadena, CA
http://layerone.info

                        -The LayerOne Staff

LayerOne 2006 : Pasadena Hilton : Pasadena, CA
Infomation Security and Technology Conference
http://layerone.info