[ISN] Voylent beta released for public download

From: InfoSec News (isn@private)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2006 - 00:29:35 PDT

Voylent beta released for public download

Voylent is a client for cellphones that encrypts voice conversations
(IP support not available in this version). We have just released our
first public beta and are looking for testers, feature requests and
feedback. The client has been tested only a few models, mainly Nokia
S60 with Symbian OS. The full list of devices it runs on is included
in the release notes & FAQ.

We also decided to publish the information regarding the secure
channel and key negotiation protocol. The PDF is available for
download without registration on our website.

We understand that installing (and running successfully) a new
application on a cellphone is not as straightforward as it should be,
but we offer support via email and phone and we are keen to squash as
many bug / UI improvements as possible.

More information at http://www.voylent.com/

Attend the Black Hat Briefings and
Training, Las Vegas July 29 - August 3
2,500+ international security experts from 40 nations,
10 tracks, no vendor pitches.
www.blackhat.com