[ISN] Paris accused as Lindsay's hacker

From: InfoSec News (alerts@private)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2006 - 02:42:35 PDT

http://www.inthenews.co.uk/entertainment/entertainment/flim/paris-accused-as-lindsays-hacker-$445390.htm

The search is on to find the person guilty of hacking into Lindsay Lohan's
Blackberry and sending insulting messages to her friends, with Paris
Hilton named as the prime suspect by the film star's management.

The public feud between the pair looks set to become even more heated
after Lindsay's aide Leslie Sloane Zelnik claimed that Paris was in the
frame after someone used the device to send "disgusting and very mean
messages" as a result of stealing the Just My Luck star's password.

"We now have her lawyers looking into it," said Zelnik.

"Some people think Paris may have been involved because the wording of the
messages sounds very familiar," she added.

But top socialite Paris, whose own mobile was hacked into two years ago,
when her private messages were revealed to the world on the internet, has
fiercely denied the allegations.

Responding, Paris' spokeswoman Elliot Mintz said: "I'm saddened this
happened to Lindsay. I lived through this with Paris two years ago when
her Sidekick was hacked into, and the loss of privacy is unbearable."

"But as for any suggestion that Paris would have anything to do with this,
that is silly, untrue and unfortunate," she fumed.

Attend the Black Hat Briefings and
Training, Las Vegas July 29 - August 3
2,500+ international security experts from 40 nations,
10 tracks, no vendor pitches.
www.blackhat.com