[ISN] No Fly Means No Entry At Deutsche Bank

From: InfoSec News (alerts@private)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2006 - 22:08:17 PST

http://www.dealbreaker.com/2006/11/no_fly_means_no_entry_at_deuts.php

By John Carney
11.10.06

We hear Deutsche Banks super-suped-up security extends beyond just the
beefy armed guards patrolling the street outside its headquarters at 60
Wall. Yesterday apparently a consultant who was scheduled to attend a
meeting at the bank was denied entry because his name appears on the
federal no fly list.

It was the most intense security I've seen, except for maybe the Israeli
consulate, a source who was present when the consultant was denied entry
tells DealBreaker.

In our experience, security measures vary a good deal from bank to bank.
You can practically just walk into some, while others like Deutsche Bank
are locked down tighter than the Pentagon.

[...]