[ISN] Brief Administrative Note...

From: InfoSec News (alerts@private)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2006 - 23:02:37 PST

Just a quick note for those InfoSec News subscribers in North America,
The Friday and Monday after Thanksgiving are better known as Black
Friday and Cyber Monday. If you will be conducting any holiday shopping
with Amazon for various shiny trinkets, and (security) books, please
consider making those purchases with our Amazon store at:
http://www.shopinfosecnews.org

A portion of each sale goes toward defraying some of the costs in
running InfoSec News.

Also since Thanksgiving is an American holiday, for the rest of you
around the world looking for your batch of InfoSec News, I will not to
fall victim to the combinations of too much turkey/tryptophan/Guinness
to have a slightly scaled down news day for the rest of you. :)

Thanks!

William Knowles
wk(at)InfoSecNews(dot)org