[ISN] LayerOne 2007 - Call for Papers and Pre-Registration

From: InfoSec News (alerts@private)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2007 - 00:03:45 PST

Forwarded from: Layer One <layeronecfp (at) gmail.com>

We here at LayerOne would like to announce that we have officially
opened this years pre-registration. Pre-registration is available from
now until the end of April. The pre-registration cost is 80 dollars
(US) and will get you into both days of the conference as well as the
Saturday night entertainment. Tickets will be available at the door,
but the cost will be 100.00 (US). Due to seating capacity issues, if
we fill up the room with pre-registered attendees, tickets will not be
available at the door.

Also, our Call for Papers is still open and we are still accepting and
reviewing CFP entries. We currently have accepted a handful with
another handful about to be released. Current topics being discussed
this year are: Shellcoding, RFID Hacking, and the use of evolutionary
algorithms to solve complex security problems.

In the pending pile we have talks on bypassing physical access control
devices, DDoS attack mitigation, Banking and phishing, and wireless
security.

If you are interested in speaking, there is still time to get your
paper submitted. Paper submissions can be sent to cfp {at} layerone
{dot} info.

More information can be found at http://layerone.info

See you in May.

                       -The LayerOne Staff

Visit the InfoSec News Security Bookstore!
http://www.shopinfosecnews.org