[ISN] LayerOne - Final Approach

From: InfoSec News (alerts@private)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2007 - 01:44:03 PDT

LayerOne - 2007
May 5th & 6th 2007
Pasadena Hilton
Pasadena, CA
http://layerone.info

We are currently on final approach for this year's LayerOne event, and
it's shaping up to be the biggest and best one we have done yet.
Pre-Registration is still only 80 dollars, but will be closing on April
30th. We have a wide selection of speakers this year ranging from the
theoretical to the technical.

Adam Laurie of DEFCON fame will be joining us again to talk about what
he's been doing with RFID systems. Fellow UK speaker Zac Franken will be
demonstrating how you can render expensive access control systems
useless with 5 bucks worth of parts. Other speakers will be presenting
on topics ranging from Shellcoding and Root Kits to VoIP vulnerabilities
and SCADA systems. Hit http://layerone.info for more information.

We look forward to seeing you in Pasadena next week!

     -The LayerOne Staff

Subscribe to InfoSec News
http://www.infosecnews.org