[ISN] InfowarCon 2007 - Special Discount for InfoSec News Subscribers!

From: InfoSec News (alerts@private)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2007 - 01:34:55 PDT

http://www.infowarcon.com/

InfowarCon (Bethesda, Maryland, September 19 - 21, 2007) is a must
attend event for subscribers of InfoSec News. We have arranged for our
subscribers to receive a limited time Pre-Registration fee discount:
if you register between 7/9 and 7/27, you will receive an additional
$500 off the already discounted Pre-Registration prices!  To get the
special InfoSec News discount, go to www.infowarcon.com, select
"Register Now" and enter priority code ISN, or call (240) 396-0007 x908.

InfowarCon’s - http://www.infowarcon.com/ recent program additions now
make it an even more important gathering for those professionals
responsible for cybersecurity, counter-terrorism and for critical
infrastructure protection. Newest highlights include:

* The Lessons Our Adversaries Have Learned by Major General Charles
  Dunlap, USAF JAG

* Countering Nation State Infowar by Timothy Thomas, Foreign Military
  Studies Office, Fort Leavenworth, KS

* Financial Terrorism by Suzanne Gorman, former director New York Stock
  Exchange (NYSE)

The InfowarCon 2007 conference and exhibition is your chance learn more
about these critical issues, network with public and private sector
experts, and take a hands-on look at exhibitors’ technology.  For full
event details and recent interviews with top US government information
security gurus, go to www.infowarcon.com. Or contact Eric Green from
InfowarCon at 240-396-0007 x908.

Make your voice heard at InfowarCon 2007. All sessions qualify for CPE
credits, take advantage of our special discount offer and register today
at www.infowarcon.com.

Register now and save!

Attend Black Hat USA, July 28-August 2 in Las Vegas,
the world's premier technical event for ICT security
experts. Featuring 30 hands-on training courses and
90 Briefings presentations with lots of new content
and new tools. Network with 4,000 delegates from
70 nations.   Visit product displays by 30 top
sponsors in a relaxed setting. Rates increase on
June 1 so register today. http://www.blackhat.com