[ISN] Quick moderators note - Black Hat/Defcon 2007

From: InfoSec News (alerts@private)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2007 - 03:04:33 PDT

Just a quick note, its come to our attention that those of you getting
InfoSec News in the digest mode are receiving truncated messages, we are
aware of this issue and we are attempting to the best of our abilities
to work on it.  However please keep in mind because of the generous
Black Hat sponsor parties and the hostile network enviroment, we're
likely going to wait on fixing this issue until we get back to Chicago.

In the meantime, please check out the InfoSec News RSS feed at:
http://www.infosecnews.org/isn.rss

Also, I will be sending out InfoSec News somewhat infrequently this
week, but will update as news breaks.

Thanks for your support!

William Knowles
InfoSec News
www.infosecnews.org

Attend Black Hat USA, July 28-August 2 in Las Vegas,
the world's premier technical event for ICT security
experts. Featuring 30 hands-on training courses and
90 Briefings presentations with lots of new content
and new tools. Network with 4,000 delegates from
70 nations.   Visit product displays by 30 top
sponsors in a relaxed setting. Rates increase on
June 1 so register today. http://www.blackhat.com