[ISN] New RFID Mail list and project

From: InfoSec News (alerts@private)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2007 - 23:17:25 PDT

Forwarded from: John <audit01 (at) charter.net>

RFID needs more attention. So audit and renderman have decided to stir
things up and start putting the screws to other forms of wireless. RFID
is firmly in our sights.

To that end, we have created the RFID-news mail list at
personalwireless.org for full disclosure discussion, Research and
exploitation of this technology.

We're also launching a project to challenge some of the insane things
that people believe about RFID. Currently on both sides of the debate
people are working off capabilities and features that don't exist. If
there is to be a sane policy regarding it's use, both sides of the
debate need to be working from fact and not fiction.

To that end we are starting a project to test, mythbusters style, RFID
mtyhs and fiction.

Our call to arms is available here:
http://www.personalwireless.org/2007/08/24/rfid-debate-needs-a-kick-in-the-head/

So sign up and lets start lighting a fire under RFID
http://www.c2security.org/mailman/listinfo/rfid-news

John and Render from Personalwireless.org

CSI 2007 is the only conference that delivers a business-focused
overview of enterprise security. It will convene 1,500+ delegates,
80 exhibitors and features 100+ sessions/seminars providing a
roadmap for integrating policies and procedures with new tools
and techniques.  Register now for savings on conference fees
and/or free exhibits admission. - www.csiannual.com