[ISN] Happy Holidays To All!

From: InfoSec News (alerts@private)
Date: Mon Dec 24 2007 - 03:23:22 PST

Merry Christmas to everyone reading the InfoSec News list!

In the coming days as we enjoy our holiday festivities with friends and
family, I ask that you take the time to remember the soldiers, support
workers, and security personnel that work tirelessly to protect us.
For as long as I can remember, there have always been members of the
Armed Forces working on Christmas in places so far removed from the
comfort and safety of their homes, and this year is no exception.
As you and I open presents, these brave men and women have only the
memories of holidays past to get them through the season.

As we prepare for our own holiday celebrations, the staff of
InfoSec News will take the time to reflect on all those who work
to serve us so valiantly and all those who made the greatest sacrifice
of all to guarantee our freedom. One doesn't need to be a Christian
to enjoy the message of the season. Have a safe and happy holiday.

Best wishes for a happy and healthy new year!

William Knowles
wk (at) infosecnews.org

Visit InfoSec News
http://www.infosecnews.org/