[ISN] Happy 10th Anniversary InfoSec News!

From: InfoSec News (alerts@private)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2008 - 00:12:43 PST

Just in case you haven't recently looked at the archives, InfoSec News
is today quietly celebrating its tenth anniversary of sending out daily
information security news to thousands of subscribers around the world.

Just like the Queen of England's birthday, we'll probably toast the list
privately tonight with friends and family over beers, and then give the
list a fitting celebration sometime during Defcon 2008. :)

Thank you all for your support over the years, through thick and thin,
as I'm looking forward to the next 10+ years of running InfoSec News!

Cheers!

William Knowles
et al @ InfoSec News