[ISN] Wh00ps, Sorry about that!

From: InfoSec News (alerts@private)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2008 - 00:40:24 PDT

Just in case you didn't notice in between hanging out at RSA 2008 and
looking at your usual complement of mail offering to either make your
Johnson or b00bs larger, generic v1arga, and Re: My Details, somehow
some spam made its way to the InfoSec News list.

"Flush the bombers, get the subs in launch mode. We are at DEFCON 1"

The offending mail has been deleted from both the Pipermail and
Hypermail archives, and we are working to figure out how that slipped
past our rigorous security checks.  Diehard & longtime InfoSec News
subscribers will thankfully have recognized over the years that the ONE
common denominator to mail loops and spam on the list falls down to
Microsoft, and Microsoft products.

Thanks again for your time and patience!

William Knowles
et al @ InfoSec News