[ISN] Invitation to Participate: Security and Privacy Day @ Stony Brook [May 30]

From: InfoSec News (alerts@private)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2008 - 22:27:43 PDT

Forwarded from: Radu Sion <sion (at) crypto.cs.sunysb.edu>

Dear Colleague,

As you may know, this year's Security and Privacy Day is held at Stony
Brook on May the 30th. We are very excited for the first time to have a
*2-day* event, including (depending on interest) a second day of
academic and social mingling, boat trip and Long Island vineyard tours.
For more details please see http://web.crypto.cs.sunysb.edu/spday/.

We are sending this message well in advance to allow you to mark your
calendars accordingly and register online (free but RSVP required please).

Also, we apologize if you receive multiple copies of this message. We
did our best to avoid this. Please help us distribute this to other
interested colleagues.

Best Regards,
S&P Day Organizers
http://web.crypto.cs.sunysb.edu/spday/