[ISN] Q&A With FBI's Cyber Division Chief

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 05:08:43 -0500 (CDT)
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/securityfix/2008/08/qa_with_fbis_cyber_crime_chief.html

By Brian Krebs
Security Fix
August 18, 2008

At the end of the Black Hat hacker convention in Las Vegas a week ago
Thursday, I had a few minutes to sit down with James Finch, head of the
FBI's Cyber Division. What follows is an excerpted Q&A from that
discussion, in which Finch describes himself as a serious geek who
refuses to be spooked by organized cyber criminal gangs that target
online banking customers and other 'Netizens.

Q: I see you've got a nice MacBook Pro there. Are you a pure Mac user?