[ISN] Fatah hackers breach Hamas website

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 00:28:47 -0500 (CDT)
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3588203,00.html

By Roee Nahmias
08.26.08
Israel News

Fatah hackers brought down Tuesday a website belonging to Izz al-Din
al-Qassam, Hamas' military wing, precisely two months after the site was
breached by the Israeli Fanat Al Radical group.

"Don't say this is the work of the intelligence services. This is only
Fatah youth and the hackers of Palestine," said a message planted on the
Hamas site. "Our commander is Abu Mazen (Mahmoud Abbas.) We won't accept
anyone but him."

This is not the first time where Fatah hackers breach Hamas-affiliated
websites.

[...]

Register now for HITBSecConf2008 - Malaysia! With
a new triple-track conference featuring 4 keynote
speakers and over 35 international experts, this
is the largest network security event in Asia and
the Middle East!
http://conference.hackinthebox.org/hitbsecconf2008kl/