[ISN] Disney star's nude scandal exposed as a fake

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 05:49:35 -0600 (CST)
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=664834

By ninemsn staff
Nov 13 2008

The alleged theft of nude photos from a Disney star's laptop was a stunt
she devised with a celebrity blogger friend to get attention, according
to reports.

Saucy photographs of Adrienne Bailon, star of Cheetah Girls, were leaked
on the internet last week.

Popdirt web site founder Jonathan Jaxson, who has previously claimed he
was her publicist, has admitted that he and Bailon plotted the scandal
to "juice things up", US Magazine has reported.

"Last week I was working with Adrienne and we decided to do a little
extra publicity for her image," Jaxson was quoted by CBS as saying.

"What better way to do that than to say that nude pictures could have
been stolen from her laptop?"

[...]

Visit the InfoSec News Security Bookstore
Best Selling Security Books and More!
http://www.shopinfosecnews.org