[ISN] Leaving Mozilla

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 00:26:41 -0600 (CST)
http://blog.mozilla.com/security/2008/12/10/leaving-mozilla/

12.10.08 - 12:15pm

I will be leaving Mozilla at the end of the year.  I am sad to be
leaving, but I am excited to go work on something I have always been
passionate about.  I wish I could tell you about it now, but that will
have to wait for a while.

You will still get Mozilla security information here. Johnathan
Nightingale, Lucas Adamski, Brandon Sterne and Mike Shaver will all be
posting on the Mozilla security blog to keep users informed about
security issues and announcements.  I leave you in their very capable
hands and wish them the best of luck.

The Mozilla community is an incredible group of dedicated people who are
really making a difference in how we experience the Internet.  The
contribution you make to the world is tremendous.  I am honored to have
been a small part of it for these last few years.

Thank you,
Window

Window Snyder
window@.......