[ISN] Miley Cyrus Twitter account hacked

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 02:33:16 -0600 (CST)
http://digital.asiaone.com/Digital/News/Story/A1Story20090218-122815.html

AsiaOne
Feb 18, 2009

Miley Cyrus had her Twitter account suspended temporarily after it was
hacked into and offensive messages posted. They have since been removed
and her account is active again.

Fans of the 17-year-old star who shot to fame in Disney's Hannah Montana
saw this message for a period of time: "Sorry, the account you were
headed to has been suspended due to strange activity. Mosey along now,
nothing to see here."

The "strange activity" referred to messages such as "IM NOT A F***KING
ROLE MODLE I HATE LITTLE KIDS I ONLY DO HANNAH MONTANNA FOR DA
$$$$$$$$$" and "ME AND MANDY HAD SEX IN HANNAH MONTANNA WIGS".

Miley Cyrus is not the only celebrity to have her online security
compromised and accounts hacked. In January this year, 30 celebrities
including US President Barack Obama and pop princess Britney Spears had
their twitter accounts broken into.

[...]

Best Selling Security Books and More!
http://www.shopinfosecnews.org/