[ISN] LayerOne 2009 - Registration Open, Initial Speakers Announced

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 01:01:30 -0500 (CDT)
Forwarded from: LayerOne Call For Papers <layeronecfp (at) gmail.com>

LayerOne
May 23-24 2009
Anaheim, CA
http://www.layerone.info

Anaheim, CA – The LayerOne computer security conference is pleased to
announce that we have released our first round of speakers in addition
to opening pre-registration for the general public. LayerOne is
currently in its 6th year of operation and this year is shaping up to be
one of our best events to date.

This year’s LayerOne event will be held over Memorial Day weekend, May
23-24 2009, at the newly renovated Anaheim Marriott. Not only have we
moved to a larger and more upscale venue, our attendees will also be
happy to know that we are walking distance from Disneyland, Downtown
Disney, as well as the newly opened Anaheim Garden Walk. In addition to
all of this, the Anaheim Marriott has extended a special room rate of
99.00 per night. To take advantage of this room rate either mention you
are with ‘LayerOne’ when booking over the phone, or you can book online
through our website.

We have begun announcing this year’s speaking line-up with more speakers
being announced regularly. We still have a few open slots that we need
to fill, so if you are interested in speaking at this year’s event
please submit a paper via our CFP address of ‘cfp <at> layerone <dot>
info’.  Our current selection of speakers covers a wide range of
interests. We will have presentations covering such topics as Web
Application Security, GnuRadio, Lockpicking Forensics, Security
Consulting, and DNSSEC. Our speakers come from a wide variety of
backgrounds and are all subject matter experts in their respective
fields.

Pre-Registration has opened for this year’s event. The pre-registration
price is 100.00USD and is available through our website.
Pre-registration is available through the end of the month, after which
you will have to register at the door on the day of the event. The door
price for this year’s event is 120.00USD.

So come on down to Anaheim, see the conference, see the local sights,
and help us celebrate 6 years of LayerOne.

-The LayerOne Staff

Best Selling Security Books and More!
http://www.shopinfosecnews.org/