[ISN] Congratulations to the Open Security Foundation!

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 02:48:30 -0500 (CDT)
Just a quick note, Congratulations to the Open Security Foundation on
winning the SC Magazine 2009 Editor's Choice Award
http://attrition.org/news/content/09-04-22.001.html

With all the money being thrown around on information security lately,
it would be refreshing to see what kind of bang for the buck the Obama
administration would get if they spent just 1% of the estimated $100
million [1] wasted in the last six months cleaning up after Internet
attacks and network issues with longstanding private security groups
I'd be willing to bet there wouldn't be half the problems we're seeing
today.

[1] http://www.infosecnews.org/hypermail/0904/16140.html

--
LayerOne 2009, Information Security for the discerning professional.
May 23-24 2009 @ The Anaheim Marriott in Anaheim, California