Re: [ISN] Help InfoSec News with a Donation

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 00:04:34 -0500 (CDT)
Tonight I'd like to thank the 11 people since sending this out last
night for donating a little something to keep the lights on here, but
also in helping improve the site in the long run!

http://www.infosecnews.org/donate.html

Thanks!

William Knowles
InfoSec News
@infosecnews.org

> Richard Clarke once said...
>
> "If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, then you will be
> hacked. What's more, you deserve to be hacked."
>
> For $1.00 at the local diner, you can buy a bottomless cup of coffee.
> At the local bookstore, a large three shot, double latte soy
> cappuccino is about $6.25. Ideally we'd like to see every InfoSec News
> reader sacrifice at least three (or more) days without his or her
> coffee to enable us to continue the work we've been doing, but also
> improve our services.
>
> Donation drives in the past have implemented the InfoSec News RSS
> feed, a digest version of InfoSec News, and the capability to run
> searches of past InfoSec News articles. A fast server was donated and
> has been running for some two and a half years, I can't say enough
> good things about our hosting company except with present economic
> conditions at this end its been tough trying to cover the related
> expenses of keeping it all up and running.

Did a friend send you this? From now on, be the
first to find out! Subscribe to InfoSec News
http://www.infosecnews.org