[ISN] Request for feedback

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 05:40:17 -0500 (CDT)
Forwarded from: Rodolfo G. Rosini <rodolfo (at) cellcrypt.com>

I've written an introductory cellular voice security guide and would
like to get some feedback before releasing it into the wild. ISN readers
are not my audience but they are a very informed bunch and I'd like
to get their viewpoint on this.

The brief is at
http://www.cellcrypt.com/documents/Cellcrypt_security_brief.pdf

Feedback (of any kind) is more than welcome at rodolfo (at) cellcrypt.com

Thanks!

- Rodolfo

Did a friend send you this? From now on, be the
first to find out! Subscribe to InfoSec News
http://www.infosecnews.org