[ISN] Nicky Hilton -- Nothin' Trashy on Stolen Comp

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 04:19:12 -0600 (CST)
http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/10/nicky-hilton-paris-stolen-computer-crystal-laptop-burglars/

By TMZ Staff
Dec 10th 2009

Nicky Hilton's stolen laptop will not result in another "leaked" Hilton
sex tape -- sources close to the heiress tell us the missing computer
was 100% scandal free.

As we first reported, burglars hit Nicky's Hollywood Hills home Tuesday
and made off with a computer and an expensive Lalique crystal.

But we're told Nicky only used the computer that was taken for business
-- not pleasure -- and there's nothing stored on the machine that could
get her in trouble... like naked pictures, secret diaries, evil plots to
take over the world, etc.

As for the Lalique crystal -- we're told it's worth "a few thousand
dollars" and Nicky should be able to replace it.

[...]

Did a friend send you this? From now on, be the
first to find out! Subscribe to InfoSec News
http://www.infosecnews.org