[ISN] Attend FOSE 2010 Conference & Expo - March 23-25 in Washington DC.

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 04:06:07 -0600 (CST)
You are well aware of the challenges we as a CyberSecurity community
face from rapid changes in the technology landscape. FOSE 2010 is the
place to discover opportunities and solutions along with changing
expectations for government IT professionals.

Register today for the FOSE 2010 experience http://www.fose.com. If you
sign up now you also get a 10% discount on a conference pass. You can
redeem this discount here http://cli.gs/FOSE10.

You can expect:

- 3 days of IT resources helping you navigate today’s shifting tech
    landscape

- 2 full conference days packed with education on emerging technologies,
  trends, and new improvements to existing solutions

- Thousands of products on the FREE EXPO floor allowing you to gain
  one-on-one insight into the capabilities of our exhibitors through
  demos, theater presentations and FREE Education.

- Attend the Accenture CyberSecurity Pavilion or Focus on Digital
  Forensics.

FOSE is a must-attend free show for government, military, and
government contractors.

It’s time to register and reserve your place at FOSE today! Visit
http://www.fose.com to learn more about what FOSE has to offer, or
redeem your 10% discount by registering here: http://cli.gs/FOSE10.

Did a friend send you this? From now on, be the
first to find out! Subscribe to InfoSec News
http://www.infosecnews.org