[ISN] Iowa Homeland Security Web site "compromised"

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 02:46:02 -0600 (CST)
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/20100304/NEWS/100304002/1001/Iowa-Homeland-Security-Web-site-compromised

By WILLIAM PETROSKI
dmreg.com
March 4, 2010

The Iowa Homeland Security and Emergency Management Division's Web site
has been "compromised," a state official said today.

David Miller, the division's administrator, said the incident also
affects other Web sites hosted by the Iowa Department of Public Defense.

"The problem has been reported and staff are actively working to remedy
the situation. We ask that you please not attempt to access our website
until this issue can be effectively resolved.," Miller said in a
statement distributed via e-mail.

No other details about the incident were immediately available this
morning.

[...]

Register now for HITBSecConf2010 - Dubai, the premier
deep-knowledge network security event in the GCC,
featuring keynote speakers John Viega and Matt Watchinski!
http://conference.hitb.org/hitbsecconf2010dxb/