[ISN] Spencer Pratt Leaves The Hills to Fight Cyber Crime

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 00:19:32 -0600 (CST)
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20351567,00.html

By Jennifer Garcia
People.com
March 15, 2010

People Exclusive

Spencer Pratt made his name as the guy audiences loved to hate on The
Hills, but now says he's leaving the show to take his career in a
totally new . and unexpected . direction.

"In the last few months I have discovered a new passion and new purpose
to my life," Pratt tells PEOPLE. "With this in mind, I have decided to
take a break from my obligations to MTV's The Hills and discontinue
filming any more episodes for this current season."

Currently studying software engineering with a focus on encryption at
USC, Pratt says he's headed to work for American Defense Enterprises in
their cyber security division.

"Upon learning of President Obama's declaration that the 'cyber threat
is one of the most serious economic and national security challenges we
face as a nation,' I have decided to refocus my energy and devote my
full resources to helping America face this and other unprecedented
challenges," he says.

[...]

Register now for HITBSecConf2010 - Dubai, the premier
deep-knowledge network security event in the GCC,
featuring keynote speakers John Viega and Matt Watchinski!
http://conference.hitb.org/hitbsecconf2010dxb/