[ISN] Spencer Pratt uses cyber crime fighting tale to hide truth that he's taking anger management classes

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 00:20:28 -0600 (CST)
http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/03/16/2010-03-16_spencer_pratt_uses_cyber_crime_fighting_tale_to_hide_truth_that_hes_taking_anger.html

By Cristina Everett
Daily News Staff Writer
March 16th 2010

Spencer Pratt recently announced he was leaving "The Hills" to pursue
his "new passion" of fighting cyber crime, however the reality show
villain may have been covering up something more dangerous.

According to UsMagazine.com, Pratt will not be stepping away from the
spotlight to work for the cyber security division at American Defense
Enterprise, as he said he would.

Instead, the 26-year-old hothead was reportedly asked to leave the MTV
reality show after he "flipped out" on set because he objected to a
request by a female producer.

"He got so crazy that he screamed at [her], 'I should kill you for even
asking me to do that!'" a source revealed.

[...]

Register now for HITBSecConf2010 - Dubai, the premier
deep-knowledge network security event in the GCC,
featuring keynote speakers John Viega and Matt Watchinski!
http://conference.hitb.org/hitbsecconf2010dxb/