[ISN] [HITB-Announce] FINAL CALL - CFP for HITBSecConf2010 Amsterdam

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 00:20:52 -0500 (CDT)
Forwarded from: Hafez Kamal <aphesz (at) hackinthebox.org>

This is the FINAL CALL to submit your talk / presentation proposals for
the inaugural HITB Security Conference in Europe! Submissions are due by
19TH APRIL 2010.

HITBSecConf2010 - Amsterdam takes place at the Grand Krasnapolsky from
the 29th of June till the 2nd of July (Tuesday - Friday) with keynote
speakers Anton Chuvakin and Mark Curphey in our _first ever_ QUAD TRACK
conference.

To submit your presentation proposals and for further details on our
submission process, please see:

http://cfp.hackinthebox.org/

On a related note, online registration for HITBSecConf2010 - Dubai is
closing on the 14TH OF APRIL - Walk in registrations are still accepted
thereafter.

http://conference.hitb.org/hitbsecconf2010dxb/register/

See you there!

---
Hafez Kamal
HITB Crew
Hack in The Box (M) Sdn. Bhd.
Suite 26.3, Level 26, Menara IMC,
No. 8 Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia

Tel: +603-20394724
Fax: +603-20318359

Register now for HITBSecConf2010 - Dubai, the premier
deep-knowledge network security event in the GCC,
featuring keynote speakers John Viega and Matt Watchinski!
http://conference.hitb.org/hitbsecconf2010dxb/